Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Best Friends and Animal Cruelty

This is McKay with her bestest friend in the whole wide world, Gracie. Those girls are two peas in a pod. Gracie got to play with McKay this morning, and we have been counting down the days, hours, and minutes until she got here.




They spent most of the morning "loving" (a.k.a. torturing) the kitties. Sometimes I feel that God will hold me accountable for bringing those poor, defenseless animals into our home. One of these times was yesterday.
"McKay, why are the kitties wet?"
"I was playing doctor. I was the doctor and they were the patients."
"So why are they wet?"
"First I had to make them open up and say 'Ahhh."
"And...."
"Then they needed a shot. I didn't have a shot so I had to pour their shot on them."
And now you understand why all our previous cats have run away from our house.

2 comments:

mom said...

The cats look like they've accepted their fate.

Holly said...

Reminds me of when I was little and I'd sneak my cats in through my bedroom window and dress them up in my doll clothes. They didn't stick around very long either!

Counter