Monday, June 6, 2011

Why It Took 73 Minutes to Get 30 Minutes of Exercise

I am happily gliding along on my exercise machine this morning, when...

Deacon: "I just did a great job pooping!"

Parker: "My science test is done. Come grade it, mom."

Deacon: "If you hug me, mom, I will turn into a chipmunk."

McKay: "Mom, would you put my hair in a ponytail?"

Deacon: "I need a drink of water."

Parker: "Why do you always listen to 80's and 90's music, mom?"

Deacon: "Yeah, this song is really freaking me out."

McKay: "Mom, can I exercise with you?"

Me: "Yep."

McKay: "Get off your exercise machine and give me a turn."

Deacon: "Here, mom, you hold Buzz Lightyear, and I'll hold Woody. Now go defeat Zurg."

McKay: "Where are my Silly Bandz? I put them on pillow last night, so I could remember to say my prayers this morning. You moved them, and I forgot to say my prayers, and it's all your fault!"

Deacon: "SISSY'S NOT SHARING!"

Parker: "I can't do any schoolwork with these mosquito bites on my leg. They're driving me crazy!"

Ahh, flat stomach, I will think of you in my dreams tonight. In the meantime, I need to shower. With the door locked.

1 comment:

mom said...

I can still remember...and having to lock the door.

Counter