Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Potty Humor

In an age of too much information, I am about to share a story that I probably shouldn't. Also, I would like to share a story once in awhile that doesn't revolve around potty-training, but, sadly, this is my life. I have no other stories.

Today, I am happily talking to my sister on the phone while folding laundry. My peace is interrupted by the entrance of Deacon, completely naked, holding something out to me in his hand. Automatically I reach for his offering. Luckily, my brain's sense of self-preservation kicks in three seconds before I grab the object, and I realize--Deacon is holding poop in his hand.

I quickly clean my child up. Pondering what other "treasures" might await me elsewhere in the house, I ask, "Where did you poop at?"

Deacon looks at me like I'm an idiot, and then slowly points to his bottom.

5 comments:

Christopher said...

LOL I love it! He is MY son!

Emily said...

I was reading this out loud to Peter and Gideon became very interested. "Can I see poopoo on hand? I want to see Deakie picture." Yeah, Kodie...why didn't you take a picture?

Anonymous said...

Deacon DID NOT poop in his underwear and he wanted you to know it! Did he get to light a match? Oh wait...Chris took his matches away from him in Church.

Riki said...

I got the first hand of that as I was on the phone with you this is what I recall...."Deacon why are you naked?" In a firmer (slightly panicked voice) "Deacon are you holding poop in your hand?" Then to me "I got to go!" Nice to know how that turned out.

Shirley said...

So funny! I love your blog. :)

Counter