Friday, October 23, 2009

I've Been Noticing a Theme in My Life Lately...

Parker and posteriors. Not only do I catch him singing about them, but I also overheard this conversation with his cousin, Heath, tonight.

Parker: "Heath, do you want to hear a potty word?"
Me: "No."
Parker (ignoring me): "Maximus gluteus." (He meant to say gluteus maximus. It was a half, half...something attempt at a large word.)
Heath, unimpressed: "That's not a potty word."
Parker, giggling: "Yes it is! It's the science word for 'butt.'"

What a proud mommy moment. My child's first attempt at speaking Latin.

1 comment:

Holly said...

It's Purdums-not sure on the spelling-but it's on the highway on the way to Ontario, just past New Plymouth. There's a big truck on the North side of the highway with a sign and the actual pumpkin patch and produce stand are on the South side of the highway. Let me know if you have any questions!

Counter