Sunday, December 14, 2008

Zoo Day

Last Saturday was Paws-n-Claus at the zoo. This meant two things-Santa and free admission.

You can see only cheap people go the zoo in December, as it was pretty cold.

Parker was very adamant on his outfit choice. He wanted to dress like a zoologist. Apparently zoologists wear jellybean gardening gloves.


McKay started out being grumpy because she was cold and sleepy. But she finally came out of her shell.


I feel that this series of pictures of the kids playing on the Komodo dragon statue deserves a truly clever caption, but alas I'm striking out.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have no idea where Carson learned to dance and I plead the fifth on the music choice Sierra found it on my sisters blog. I love the jelly bean gloves. Parker is passionate about his clothing.

Anonymous said...

Fun! Hey - you would definitely find us on a free zoo day, scarves and all. ;) Funny how the best thing about the zoo is always the play areas. I'm glad they had fun, Deacon is so cute!
Loveya!

Counter