Friday, December 5, 2008

Childlike


Today McKay helped me make cookies. Our stake participates in a program that makes cookies for inmates for Christmas presents, so I was making cookies for that. I put some of the cookies on a plate, and told McKay she couldn't eat those ones because we were giving them away.

"To who?" she asked. Unsure if she would understand I said, "To people in jail." "Oh," she said. Then when I went to move the plate she said, "Is it time to give the bad guys our cookies? Because I can be nice to bad guys, too."

To me that is the definition of being childlike.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Kodie you are such a good mom!

Auntie M said...

McKay is sooooooooo beautiful. Please tell her that Aunt Missy thinks she is pretty AND that I miss her AND that Meg and Ruby miss her. Then give her a big fat kiss on the cheek from me.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's interesting. I'm really glad your stake does that - they're not all bad guys. :) Give your kiddies a squeeze for me!

Counter