Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back in the Blogosphere

I have been computerless for two weeks, as our brand new, just got for Christmas computer, died. As in it wouldn't turn on at all. Grrrrr. Now it's back, and so am I.

So tonight our entire family got haircuts. It was a hellacious experience.


But now everyone's cute, except for me. I got a truly terrible haircut. I kept praying, "Please let me get the gay guy. Please let me get the gay guy." But I got the middle-age woman who cut my hair in ten minutes, and made it look even more hideous than it already did. I doubted the type of haircut I would get at Great Clips would be stellar, but I had these buy one, get one free coupons from the back of my Cheerio boxes.....

Anyway, McKay was the surprise. She said she didn't want a haircut, because she loved her long "Sleeping Beauty" hair, but she started begging for one when we got there.



Now she has "Snow White" hair, and she's happy.

3 comments:

WILLIAM AND LYNDA DAVIS said...

McKay looks adorable in her Snow white hair style! I'm sorry you got a bad hair cut. I know the feeling.

I'm sorry your computer quit working after two weeks, but glad you have it back now.

Keep posting! Your blog is one of my favorites!

Brigette said...

Cute, cute cute!!! Mckay looks so grown up with her cute cut. Nice. I guess I should say that Parker and Christopher also look very grown up with their haircuts. :)

Shirley said...

Hooray! Everyone looks great! :) How lame that you got a bad cut though... I hate that. And Chris - cool goatee (or however you spell that). I keep telling Steve to grow one of those, but he much prefers the full beard, I just shot myself a squirrel, sort of look. ;)

Counter