Thursday, October 16, 2008

Parker's Girlfriends



Parker has a new girlfriend. She lives across the street. He introduced her to me by saying, "Mom this is my new girlfriend, McKenna." She seemed o.k. with the label. He also has a Utah girlfriend, Sydney. He explained the McKenna/Sydney thing to me like this: "Sydney is my Utah girlfriend. She is like the Republican candidate. McKenna is my Idaho girlfriend. She is like the Democratic candidate. When I grow up I will have to pick which candidate to marry."

McKenna was over playing yesterday, and Parker said, "Tomorrow you can meet my other girlfriend, Sydney. She's coming to visit." I was thinking, Parker, my son, you have a lot to learn about women.

2 comments:

Christopher said...

And thus the cycle of men trying to understand something beyond them continues.

Sarah said...

So cute, if Parker will give up Sydney Carson will take her; he has already tried to figure out how he could get her. He asked if he had to go on a mission and I said yes but if Sydney went on one then he would have a fairer chance against Parker. Kids are so funny!

Counter