Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Destroying Angel

McKay got into the flour today. Again. The second time this week. This time it was whole wheat. Last time it was white flour, so she's diversifying her messes. I went to get my camera to take a picture, when I thought, wait don't I have a picture of her playing in the flour?

This was her getting into the flour last month. I looked through her pictures, and I realized I have documented her mess making since her first messy bites of rice cereal.

We gave her the nickname "The Angel of Destruction" when she was one.

Last week, she got into the flour twice--one time filling my dishwasher with it, poured her yogurt on the floor and finger painted in it, and wrote on the computer monitor. This child will be three next month. When will the insanity end?

I called Poison Control last month because she was licking the paintbrush containing Thompson's Water Seal, not only once, but repeatedly. (Could it really taste that good?) The girl I spoke to wanted to know how old she was. I responded, "Old enough to know better!"

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Yes, but then they get married.

Christopher said...

The great thing is that all of these pictures were taken this September!

Counter