Monday, October 13, 2008

O.K. Already
















I was getting pressure to start a blog. I really didn't want to blog, because then I would have to have something to blog about. I could think of nothing more depressing than sitting down at the computer and realizing I had absolutely nothing to say except that McKay went pee-pee in her potty. (Yes, she did five minutes ago. She's sitting bare-bottomed in front of the t.v. right now eating her potty-training candy.) I'm just excited that we moved this year. It gives me something to write in the Christmas newsletter.

Anyway, Chris started this blog for me, which took the pressure off of me to create one, but then gave me new pressure to actually put something on the blog. So I decided to show off my new house. I took pictures of the library/bonus room/family room upstairs because it is my favorite room in the house, and also because it is the only room clean currently. Maybe as I clean other rooms in the house, I will add more pictures.


Also I had to take a picture of Deacon while I was at it, because 1.) He is so stinking cute, and 2.) Many do not realize what a chunky monkey he truly is. In case you were wondering he weighed in at twenty pounds even at his six month appointment two weeks. That is what the average one year old weighs.

Now the blogging pressure is off, and I can get back to my truly exciting life of potty-training and sweeping ant-encrusted Cheerios off my kitchen floor....

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so glad you started a blog I love to see what everyone else is up to. Deacon is cute. Yeah for your house it looks nice. I am jealous that Jenna gets to visit this weekend think of me while you guys are having fun.

Anonymous said...

so cute1 you blogger!!! -linda

Anonymous said...

Deacon is so cute! Lots of lovable baby to snuggle, right?! :) And he's got a lot of hair already too. So cute. And, hey, I find potty training success plenty exciting, I think that alone tops my last 10 posts! ;)
And I second Sara - wish I could hide in Jenna's trunk to come visit.

GG said...

Indeed, I would also take pictures more often if the background was not such a distraction of disasters.

Cute pictures! Deacon's smile makes me laugh. so cute :)

I was just thinking the other day that it would be neat if you had a blog. But don't worry about not blogging enough (at least for me.) I have a friend that has posted 3 times in the last year and I still like her... :)

Counter