Saturday, July 25, 2009

One Big Happy Family

We just got back from a Davis family reunion. The reunion was a week jam-packed with activities and people, and in typical Kodie fashion, I left my camera in the suitcase for the majority of it. So, uh, no pictures of Bingo night, the baseball game, swimming, or seeing the Titanic museum exhibit. I'll just savor the memories... Here are some of the few pictures I managed to take.





The best part of the week was that Parker did not die. Now, Deacon is typically the child I find myself in ERs and doctor offices with, but Parker won the "most injured child" honor this week. Imagine driving a four wheeler at top speed into a metal building, and you will have pictured Parker's Thursday morning event. I am so glad I am an overly protective, slightly paranoid mother who made Parker be the only child wearing a helmet. Otherwise we would have ended up with injuries a lot worse then a seriously bruised wrist. And, yes, he's just fine now. His wrist is constantly hurting, we're on our second bottle of ibuprofen, he can't move it very well, but it's not broken. The downside is now I'm doing up zippers and buttons, opening doors, and seatbelting my seven year old in, because he can't move his arm. I keep trying to explain to him that he has two hands, but he's not convinced.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that Parker got hurt and thankful for his protective mom!

Counter