Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Best Reason to Home School...

Everyone in the Treasure Valley had school today. But when you home school, your mom can call a snow day. So I did.


If the snow looks sparse in these pictures, it's because they were taken early this morning. My kids were outside with the first snowflakes and have only been inside long enough to create several loads of dripping wet laundry and drink our year's supply of hot chocolate.

My favorite part of the day was taking the kids sledding. As Parker started careening wildly down the hill, he called out, "S.O.S.!!! Save our sled!"

3 comments:

Christopher said...

I love it! Sorry I wasn't there. :(

mom said...

It looks like they were having a blast.

Shirley said...

I've been meaning to ask you how home school is going! It sounds great. I may succumb some day. :)

Counter