Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Watching Deacon Bowl

Our homeschool P.E. group spent the afternoon bowling today. Ten frames later I think I have Deacon's strategy down.

Step One: Grasp ball with two hands. Tell mother, "I'm strong."
Step Two: Casually walk up to the lane. Drop bowl on the floor. Lightly tap ball to get it headed in the right direction.
Step Three: Wait.
Step Four: Continue waiting. Lay on your tummy on the floor, resting your chin in your hands. (Top Deacon ball speed--.71 mph.)
Step Five: Watch ball knock over one or two pins.
Step Six: Yell, "I got a strike!"
Step Seven: High-five mother and shout, "Booyah!"
Step Eight: Return to seat and ask, "Is it my turn yet?"

2 comments:

mom said...

I would have loved to watch that.

Riki said...

So how long did this process take? I took our cub scouts bowling once, and thought I might have to pull my hair out it took so long!

Counter