Thursday, February 26, 2009

First Comes Love...


My friend mentioned that her daughter, Hannah, told her she wanted to marry Parker. Curious to see how Parker would respond, I passed that information on to Parker. I was expecting some sort of "gross" or "cootie girl" type response, but I was completely wrong.

"Mom, that's GREAT!" Parker exclaimed. "She's Mormon. She's younger than me. Yeah, I think that's a great idea. I'll marry her."

"What about your other girlfriends?" I asked.

"Well, Sydney has a new boyfriend, and Makenna needs to be baptized first. So it's gotta be Hannah."

Six year old, and he's already on his third "fiancee."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Deacon's hair and McKay's expression!

Sarah said...

Parker and his girlfriends, so funny. Steve does not have a job yet but is looking but we don't want to be stuck with our house and a new job so with the economy the way it is we are going to list it within the week. We are hiring an agent, we are going for the all. Wish us luck, Arizona is sounding soooo warm!!!!

Cathy said...

James wants to marry Courtney. He will walk up to her and say "Marry me". Usually it means dance with me though.

Counter