Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bathroom Chef

"I made a new recipe!  Come see!"  A naked Deacon grabbed my hand and dragged me into the bathroom where he was supposed to be bathing.  Apparently he was cooking.

"Look!"  he exclaimed, pointing to the lid of a shaving cream cap that was filled with a bubbly substance.  

"What's in it?"  I ask.

"Shaving cream, water, and this," he declares, thrusting an almost empty bottle of bathroom cleaner under my nose.  "I think it's calcium."

"Did you drink this recipe?"

"No, it's a looking at kind of recipe."

Whew.  "I'm going to get some extra towels to wipe this up."

When I returned from the linen closet with towels, there was Deacon, using my hairbrush as a paintbrush, spreading the "recipe" all over the bathroom.  I was gone no more than thirty seconds.

"Deacon, what am I going to do with you?"

"Ha, ha.  You're funny, mom."

1 comment:

Emily said...

That's so funny and my favorite part is, "I think it's calcium."

Counter