Sunday, April 17, 2011

Problem Solver

"I'm going to bring my tools to church today in case there's a problem," Deacon said this morning.

His "tools" consisted of a plastic hammer, a roll of electrical tape, a German-English dictionary, and a pencil all contained in a toy kitchen pot.

"O.k.," I said, brushing McKay's tangled hair. I hit a particularly knotted patch and McKay let out a loud, "OUCH!"

"Do you have a problem?" Deacon asked, concerned. Then reaching into his "tool box," he grabbed the electrical tape and held it out to McKay.

"Here--this will fix it."

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is so cute!

Riki said...

Can you imagine pulling electrical tape out of McKay's hair...ten times more painful than a tangle! But if Parker comes up with a solution to that problem let me know...Bailey cries almost every day when I comb out her hair.

Stephanie said...

Hilarious!

Counter